Stop advanced threats with intelligent security
Last year, we saw 317 million new malware variants, with targeted attacks and zero-day threats at an all-time high. Organizations are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, anti-spyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
14 Years a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms!
Get extended protection, flexibility, and scalability
If you have multiple user groups or you have users across different locations, you need the flexibility to set different security policies. You can proactively secure your ecosystem by using policy-based system lockdown and application control. These features will allow you to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.
- Application Control monitors and controls applications behavior, including automated system lockdown, and advanced whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities
- External media control restricts and enables access to the hardware that can be used to protect and increase productivity
- Host Integrity detects unauthorized change, conducts damage assessment and ensures endpoints are protected and compliant
Single management across physical and virtual
Managing endpoint protection should be easy. Symantec provides multiple layers of protection through a single high-powered client and management console across both physical and virtual machines. We make it easy to deploy, update and manage your endpoint security across various locations, user groups, and operating systems.
- One solution protects Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
- Optimized for performance across physical, virtual and embedded machines
- Single console provides a one stop shop for reporting, alerts, configuration and management
- Enabled for remote deployment and client management