To Use The PCIe Bridge:
PCIe is not hot-swappable. Always turn the PCIe Bridge OFF when connecting or disconnecting
drives through the PCIe port.
1. Make sure the PCIe Bridge is turned OFF.
2. Connect a drive to the PCIe Bridge’s USB, PCIe, or SATA port.
Connect only one drive to the PCIe Bridge. The PCIe Bridge only works with one drive
connected at any time.
3. Connect the USB 3.0 A Male to A Male cable to one of the ZClone Xi’s USB 3.0 ports and the other end of the cable to the PCIe Bridge’s host port (on the right side).
Logicube has qualified and included a 3-foot USB 3.0 A Male to A Male cable.
4. Connect the AC adapter/power supply to a power source and the PCIe Bridge.
5. Press and release the power button located on the top side of the PCIe Bridge. The Power LED will start blinking as the device turns on. The boot sequence may take about 30 seconds and when finished, the Power LED will stop blinking and turn solid (lit up).
DRIVE LEDs (USB 3.0, PCIe, SATA) – For USB, PCIe, and SATA
On – Detects a drive connected on the corresponding port
Blinking – Detects activity on the corresponding port
Off – No drive is detected on the corresponding port
HOST – Detects a link connection between the PCIe Bridge and the ZClone Xi
On – Detects an active link between the PCIe Bridge and the ZClone Xi
Off – There is no active link between the PCIe Bridge and the ZClone Xi
ALERT – HPA and/or DCO detection
On – Detects the presence of an HPA and/or DCO on the connected drive
Off – Does not detect the presence of an HPA and/or DCO on the connected drive
POWER – Power LED
On – The PCIe Bridge is powered on
Blinking – This LED will blink while the PCIe Bridge is being turned ON or OFF
Off – The PCIe Bridge is turned off