Flash duplicators easily and reliably create multiple copies of your flash media without a computer or software. Each channel has dedicated data copy throughput of 2GB per minute. Asynchronous copy allows each channel to function independently and copies directly from of built-in memory so there is no need to start or end a copy cycle. Source Analysis feature identifies the content on the master and intelligently copies only the data to speed up copy cycle. Fast, reliable, convenient, Flash duplicators help you to get more done in less time!
- Standalone solution; no PC or software is needed
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes. With improved SOTA technology, FlashPRO duplicators can do Asynchronous copy even if the source data size is bigger than duplicator system memory
- Supports all file formats, file size & drive capacities
- Unique Source Analysis feature
- Up to 2GB per min copy speed per channel
- Real time copy and compare technology (copy one section and compare, then copy another section and compare again) to reach higher efficiency of copy compare process.
- No warm-up or cool-down required
- Heavy-duty construction, built for daily operation
- Portable, user friendly ergonomic design makes daily tasks eaier
- Flash media check function
- Available in 7 and 15 Targets!
Flash Duplicators Specifications
|Operating Type:||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Number of Targets:||7, 15|
|Supported Media:||Compact Flash (CF Model)|
|Supported Memory Cards:||Compact Flash Type 1, 2, Microdrives|
|Transfer Speed:||Up to 2GB/min|
|System Memory:||128 MB|
|Copy Mode:||Synchronous or Asynchronous|
|LCD Display:||2 x 16 Backlit|
|Power Requirements:||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature:||41°F ~ 122°F|
|Operating Humidity:||15% ~ 90%|