The Hex-Rays Decompiler brings binary software analysis within reach of millions of programmers. It converts native processor code into a readable C-like pseudocode text.
The IDA Disassembler and Debugger is an interactive, programmable, extensible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X. IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and commercial-off-the-shelf validation.
IDA Home was introduced thanks to the experience Hex-Rays has been gaining throughout the years to propose hobbyists a solution that combines rapidity, reliability with the levels of quality and responsiveness of support that any professional reverse engineers should expect.
Reduce time spent on recovering passwords, improve recovery rates, and get more control over the password recovery process.
E3:Universal license options offer end-to-end processing capabilities for all types of digital data.
- All smartphone processing engines
- Logical, physical, chip bypass, rooting, and more
- All computer processing engines
- File System, data triage, email processing, internet data, and more
- All cloud capabilities
- OneDrive, Twitch, Slack, Discord, and Social Media
- All Analytic engines
- Full-Text indexing, carving, OCR, searching, and more
- Remote Imaging and other features unique to this license version.
This option is the best buy offering everything you need for the largest range of data.